4 Port 150W PD & QC 3.0 GaN Charger (with AC Power Cord & Stand)
- Utilizes GaN technology for compact design and powerful output
- Features 3 Type C PD ports (PPS supported) and 1 USB-A QC 3.0 port
- Can charge up to 4 devices simultaneously with a maximum total output of 150W
- Comes with a stand for both flat and upright positions to suit different needs
- Grounded construction for additional protection
With advanced GaN II technology
The charger utilizes the next-generation “GaN (Gallium Nitride)” technology, which allows for a smaller and slimmer design while still delivering powerful output. The included stand allows the charger to be used in either a flat or upright position on a desk, making it suitable for use at home or in the office. The charger can charge up to 4 devices simultaneously with a maximum total output of 150W.
Supports PD 3.0 fast charging
The charger is equipped with 3 Type C PD 3.0 (PPS supported) fast charging ports. When used individually, Type C PD1 and PD2 ports can support a maximum of 100W charging each. When used together, they can support a maximum of 65W charging each. Furthermore, when all 4 charging ports are used simultaneously, PD1 can still provide a maximum output power of 65W, and PD2 can provide a maximum output power of 45W, which is sufficient for fast charging two power-hungry devices at the same time, such as laptops or tablets.
Supports QC 3.0 fast charging
The charger also features 1 USB-A QC 3.0 port, which can provide a maximum output power of 18W when used alone, and a maximum output power of 12W even when all ports are used simultaneously.
Grounded safety design and multiple safety protection systems
The charger utilizes a grounded design to provide users with additional safety protection during charging. It also features 4 safety protection systems, including over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection, and over temperature protection. The charger is made of high-quality and flam resistant materials, making it a safe, fast, and portable charging solution for compatible devices.
Multi-national Safety Certificates
The charger complies with the IEC62368 safety standard of the Electrical and Mechanical Services Department in Hong Kong, and has also gained multiple international safety certifications such as CE (EU) and RoHS. Additionally, it is covered by a global product liability insurance policy.
Output distribution when ports are used simultaneously
Please refer to this table.
- Input：100 – 240V AC 50/60 Hz 2.0A (Max)
- Type C PD1 / PD2 (PD 3.0) – Each 3.3-20Vdc/5A, 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/3A, 12Vdc/3A, 15Vdc/3A, 20Vdc/5A (Max. 100W). Supports PPS up to 45W
- Type C PD3 (PD 3.0) – 3.3-15Vdc/2A, 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/3A, 12Vdc/2.5A, 15Vdc/2A, 20Vdc/1.5A (Max. 30W). Supports PPS up to 30W
- USB-A (QC 3.0) – 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/2A, 12Vdc/1.5A (Max. 18W)
- Total 150W max.
- Over current protection, Over voltage protection, Short circuit protection, Over temperature protection
- Operating temperature：-5°C – 40°C
- Storage temperature：-20°C – 70°C
- Product dimensions：80.5 x 79.7 x 31.4 (mm)
- Product weight：256g
- Material：PC Flame resistant material
- 1.5m AC Power Cord & Stand are included
- Warranty：1-year limited warranty