Tough Max Lightning to USB-A Cable
- Fortified with bulletproof fibre, strong and durable
- Enhanced durability for the jacket between connector and cable
- Passed 35000x bending lab test by SGS
- Use of pure copper wires to enhance performance
- Apple MFi certified
Fortified with bulletproof fibre, strong and durable
DuPont™ Kevlar® Aramid bulletproof fibre wraps the pure copper core. The outer layer is double-layer of nylon braided material. The cable becomes strong and durable.
Enhanced durability for the jacket between connector and cable
The jacket between connector and cable passed 35000x bending lab test taken by SGS, which is the international & independent certification company. It has enhanced durability of the cable.
Efficient tinned copper wires
Wires are made of 99.99% 4N oxygen-free tinned copper which is better in conductivity and anti-oxidant. Supports up to 2.4A current output, provides fast charging.
Apple MFi Certified
Lightning Cables are Apple MFi certified, using Apple approved technology to manufacture. Cables’ standard, compatibility and stability are ensured.
- Length: 30cm, 120cm, 200cm
- Supports output: 2.4A
- Certificate: FCC, CE
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
Remarks: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.