USB-A to Type C Cable
- Passed 10000x bending test
- Upgraded to 22AWG standard
- Made with nylon braided material, tough and durable
- Supports QC & Supercharge
- With pure copper wires inside to enhance performance
- Allows up to 3A current output and 480MB/s transmission speed
Enhanced durability for the jacket between connector and cable
The jacket between connector and cable passed 10000x bending test, which has enhanced durability.
Upgraded to 22AWG standard
2x density nylon braided material is adopted to create tough and durable cable. Material has also been upgraded to 22AWG (American Wire Gauge) for faster charging and more stable data transmission.
Supports QC & Supercharge
It supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 and HUAWEI Supercharge, which can save more charging time.
Efficient Pure Copper Wires
The wires are made of 99.99% 4N oxygen-free tinned copper which is better in conductivity and anti-oxidant. It can support current output up to 3A* and achieve up to 480MB/s** transmission speed.
Compatible with Type-C Devices
The cable is compatible with Android devices with USB-C interfaces. It can connect the Type-C device to portable battery for charging or PC/laptop for data transmission.
- Output: 3A*
- Data transmission speed: 480MB/s**
- Certificate: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
*Must use with power supply of relevant specification
**Theoretical speed of USB 2.0