Wireless Charging & 6 Port 100W GaN Charger
- With advanced ‘GaNFast’ technology, compact size with higher power output
- Able to charge up to 7 devices simultaneously, with a total maximum output of 100W
- Type C PD 1 & PD 2 (PPS Supported), Max. 100W when used alone
- Type C PD 3 & PD 4 (PPS Supported), Max. 30W when used alone
- 2 USB-A QC 3.0/Supercharge ports, 30W when used alone
- Wireless Charging base supports up to 15W
- Supplied with AC Power Cord and equipped with various Protection Systems
With advanced ‘GaNFast’ technology
Verbatim’s Wireless Charging & 6 Port 100 W GaN Charger allows you to charge up to 7 devices simultaneously. Experience next-level charging with our GaNFast Charger, a next-generation, high-performance charger built around Navitas’ GaNFastTM power ICs that speed up charging of mobile devices including phones, laptops and tablets by delivering higher power to the device battery than a traditional silicon-based charger. It brings the convenience of fast, powerful and safe charging in an ultra-compact design, while providing a maximum output of 100W, making it ideal for use at home and in the office.
Supports PD 3.0 (PPS) & USB-A (QC 3.0/SuperCharge) & Wireless Charging
Verbatim’s Wireless Charging & 6 Port 100 W GaN Charger comes with 4 Type C PD 3.0 ports (PPS supported). The Type C PD 1 & PD 2 ports can charge up to 100W when used alone, while supporting PPS up to 45W. The Type C PD 3 & PD 4 ports can charge up to 30W when used alone, while supporting PPS up to 30W. 2 USB-A QC 3.0/SuperCharge ports support up to 30W when used alone. The Wireless Charging base supports up to 15W.
The total maximum output of the GaN charger is 100W.
*for the output wattage when using multiple ports, please refer to the PDF file under ‘Tech Specs’ column
Supplied with AC Power Cord and equipped with various protection systems
The charger is supplied with an AC power cord, which offering you a flexible charging experience. It is equipped with 4 protection systems: over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection and over temperature protection. Therefore, the quality and stability are ensured.
Multi-national Safety Certificates
The GaN Charger has gained IEC62368 (H.K.), FCC (U.S.), CE (EU) and RoHS certificates. It is also supported with Global Product Liability Insurance.
- Input : 100-240 V AC 50/60 Hz 2.5A (Max.)
- Type C PD1/PD2 (PD 3.0) – Each 3.3-21Vdc/5A, 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/3A, 12Vdc/3A, 15Vdc/3A, 20Vdc/5A (Max. 100W). Supports PPS up to 45W.
- Type C PD3/PD4 (PD 3.0) – Each 3.3-11Vdc/2.75A , 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/3A, 12Vdc/2.5A , 15Vdc/2A , 20Vdc/1.5A (Max. 30W). Supports PPS up to 30W.
- USB-A1 / USB-A2 (QC 3.0/SuperCharge) – Each 4.5Vdc/5A , 5Vdc/4.5A , 9Vdc/3A , 12Vdc/2.5A , 20Vdc/1.5A (Max. 30W)
- Wireless Charging – 5W, 7.5W, 10W, 15W
- Total: Max. 100W
- Over current protection, Over voltage protection, Short circuit protection, Over temperature protection
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 25°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C – 80°C
- Product dimensions: 119.8 x 84.9 x 32.2 (mm)
- Product weight: 297g
- Material: PC Flame resistant material
- Warranty : 1-year limited warranty
*For the output wattage when using multiple ports, please refer to the following PDF file :