7-in-1 Dual Type C Hub
- Designed for Apple MacBook Air and MacBook Pro
- Comes with 7 ports including HDMI, RJ45 Lan, SD / Micro SD card slot and 2 USB3.0 Ports
- Able to connect with a variety of storage media or accessories such as USB, Portable Hard Drive or mouse
- Equip with PD Charging Port, supports up to 87W
- With high quality metallic coated housing
Designed for Apple MacBook Air and MacBook Pro
Upgraded dual-connector design can be directly connected to the MacBook Air, MacBook Pro USB-C dual port, which can be fit more.
7 Extension Ports
The Hub includes 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 Type-C PD charging port, 1 HDMI port, 1 RJ45 Lan port, 1 SD card slot and 1 Micro SD card slot for your Type-C devices to connect various storage media or accessories. It can effectively solve the extension issues of MacBook Pro or MacBook Air that are only equipped with Type-C ports
Supports up to HD output & internet connection
HDMI interface supports up to 4K/30Hz output and Type-C port also supports up to 5K/60Hz output, which can enjoy better quality performance. RJ45 Lan port can support more stable internet connection in speed up to maximum 1Gbps*.
Transfers Data While Charging Your Devices
The hub supports data transmission and charging function at the same time. The USB 3.0 port supports high speed transmission up to 5GB/s* (backwards compatible with USB 2.0). For the Type C PD port, it can support high speed transmission up to 10GB/s* and also MacBook Pro 61W/87W original adapter. SD / Micro SD card reader supports up to 104 Mbps data transfer.
Premium Metallic Housing
The hub is designed with high quality metallic coated housing, which is stylish and exquisite.
- Dimensions: 115.9 x 36.9 x 11.6mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 42g
- Interface: Type-C™x 1, USB 3.0 x 2, HDMI x 1 ; RJ45 x 1, SD card reader x 1 ; Micro SD card reader x 1
- Operation system: Mac OS Sierra or above
- Certificate: FCC, CE, KC, ROHS
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
*Transmission speed may vary depends on software, hardware and performance of different devices