4 Port 100W PD 3.0 & QC 3.0 GaN Travel Charger
- Utilizes advanced GaN technology for compact and portable design with powerful output performance
- Equipped with 4 interchangeable international plugs
- With 3 Type C PD 3.0 ports, supporting up to 100W charging for laptops when used alone
- With 1 USB-A QC 3.0 port, providing a maximum output of 30W when used alone
- Comes with a storage pouch for scratch protection and easy storage
- Obtains multiple international safety certification and protection systems
Advanced GaN and Smart Charging technology
Experience next-level charging with advanced GaN technology that enables very high energy & power in a compact and portable size & makes it highly suitable for international travel, for both business and/or personal use.
The charger features 3 Type C PD ports and 1 USB-A port, with a maximum total output of 100W. With smart charging technology, each port automatically detects the connected device and delivers the most stable and appropriate current, providing optimal charging speed and performance.
With 4 Interchangeable International Plugs
The package includes 4 types of universal international plugs: EU, US, AU and UK. The detachable design significantly reduces size and weight, allowing you to easily replace the plug according to the country/region you are traveling to, and adapts to and from over 150 different countries.
Supports PD 3.0 and QC 3.0 Fast Charging
The travel charger is equipped with 3 Type C PD 3.0 ports and 1 USB-A QC 3.0 port.
When used separately, both Type C PD1 and PD2 ports support up to 100W charging (supports PPS up to 45W). When PD1 is being used with other ports, it still maintains minimum 45W or a maximum of 65W and is able to provide stable and fast charging for most laptops and tablets.
The USB-A QC 3.0 port supports up to 30W charging when used alone, providing high-speed charging for various devices.
Multiple International Safety Certification and Protection Design
The product complies with the IEC62368 international standard of the Hong Kong Electrical and Mechanical Services Department and has obtained multiple international safety certification such as CE (EU), U.K.C.A and RoHS. It incorporates multiple protection design, including over-current protection, over-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, ensuring quality and stability. The included storage pouch provides scratch protection for the charger and facilitates easy portability.
For the output wattage
Please refer to this table.
- Input：100-240 V AC 50/60 Hz 1.5A (Max.)
- Type C PD 1/PD 2 (PD 3.0) – Each 3.3-21Vdc/5A, 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/3A, 12Vdc/3A, 15Vdc/3A, 20Vdc/5A (100W Max.) (Support PPS up to 45W)
- Type C PD 3 (PD 3.0) – 3.3-11Vdc/5A, 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/3A, 12Vdc/3A, 15Vdc/3A, 20Vdc/3.25A (65W Max.) (Support PPS up to 45W)
- USB-A (QC 3.0) – 4.5Vdc/5A, 5Vdc/4.5A, 9Vdc/3A, 12Vdc/2.5A, 20Vdc/1.5A (30W Max.)
- Total 100W Max.
- Over current protection, Over voltage protection, Short circuit protection, Over temperature protection
- Operating Temperature：-5°C – 40°C
- Storage Temperature：-20°C – 70°C
- Product dimensions：77.6 x 61.2 x 29.9 (mm)
- Product weight：227g
- Material：PC Flame resistant material
- Warranty：One-year limited warranty
- GaN Charger x 1, Storage Pouch x 1, UK Plug x 1, US Plug x 1, EU Plug x 1, AU Plug x 1