Tough Max Type C to Type C Cable
- Fortified with bulletproof fibre, strong and durable
- Enhanced durability for the jacket between connector and cable
- Passed 35000x bending lab test by SGS
- Built-in E-marker chip to support PD fast charging up to 100W
- Supports QC2.0 & 3.0
- 21AWG standard to enhance performance
Fortified with bulletproof fibre, strong and durable
DuPont™ Kevlar® Aramid bulletproof fibre wraps the pure copper core. The outer layer is double-layer of nylon braided material. The cable becomes strong and durable.
Enhanced durability for the jacket between connector and cable
The jacket between connector and cable passed 35000x bending lab test taken by SGS, which is the international & independent certification company. It has enhanced durability of the cable.
Built-in E-marker chip to support PD fast charging
The built-in E-marker chip can support PD fast charging up to 100W, which can charge MacBook series and Switch.
Supports QC2.0 & 3.0 fast charging
Wires are made of 99.99% 4N oxygen-free tinned copper which is better in conductivity and anti-oxidant. The current output can be up to 5A, which can support QC2.0 & 3.0 fast charging.
21AWG standard to enhance performance
Thick cores of 21AWG (American Wire Gauge) enhance performance for faster charging and more stable data transmission.
- Supports PD fast charge up to 100W and data transfer up to 480 Mb/s
- Supports up to 5A
- Certificate: FCC, CE
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
Remarks: DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont De Nemours and Company.